C-A-T Tourniquet Features:
1. Single Routing Buckle – Decreases blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, simplified training with single protocol application standards.
2. Windlass Rod – Increased diameter, enhanced strength, aggressive ribbing improves grip.
3. Windlass Clip – Bilateral bevelled entry, rapid windless lock, bilateral buttress, added strength.
4. Windlass Strap – New reinforced strap, grey colour for tactical considerations (black only).
5. Stabilisation Plate – Reinforced, bevelled contact bar, improved comfort.
6. Free-moving Internal Band – Patented band within a band, truly even distribution of circumferential pressure.
8 in stock
The C-A-T Tourniquet Generation 7
The highly acclaimed C-A-T Tourniquet is used by Armed Forces and Emergency Service Personel across the world.
The C-A-T Tourniquet is ideal for the following industries:
- Tree Surgeons
- Emergency Services
- Anyone who operates equipment that could cause a catastrophic bleed.
Read The Royal College of Surgeons Faculty of Pre-Hospital Care Position statement on the application of Tourniquets.
|Dimensions||18 × 5 × 4 cm|